Catapult Consulting Associates LLC believes the hallmark of all of its dealings shall be integrity and professionalism. We believe in certain fundamental concepts that will guide our client relationships:
- We will safeguard all confidential client information
- We will render impartial, independent advice
- We will accept only those client engagements we are qualified to perform.
- We will agree with the client in advance on the basis for professional charges.
- We will develop realistic and practical solutions to client problems.
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves or our strategic partners.
- We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor’s permission.
- We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
- We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will disclose to our clients in advance any fees, promotional considerations, benefits or commissions that we will receive for equipment, supplies or services we recommend to our clients.
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients and we will not knowingly use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent our expertise or our service capabilities.
- We will stringently administer and respond to any potential violations of this Code of Ethics if requested by a client of the firm.